Apple and Windows managed technical support and consultancy
Max Computing Services are part of the Apple Consultants Network. We specialise in providing Apple-focused IT services onsite in Sydney and the Illawarra, and remotely from our Sutherland NSW headquarters (or working from home!).
Managed Service Packages
If your IT issues are keeping you from running your business, let Max Computing Services assist. We are a team of highly experienced consultants who can manage your IT systems without the cost of hiring internal IT staff. With our managed service packages, you’ll get the help and support you need in setting up and maintaining your IT systems to meet your strategic business goals.
Our managed service packages include:
• Apple certified helpdesk support by phone and email
• Rapid response to business-critical IT issues
• Advanced monitoring for early identification of issues that may affect staff productivity
• After-hours access to our team for critical issues
• Regular system maintenance
• Infrastructure roadmaps and long-term IT planning
Streamline your business IT systems and put your mind at ease. Contact Max Computing Services to arrange a detailed discussion of your support requirements.
Apple Certified Technology Consultants
As a member of the Apple Consultants Network, we are Apple technology specialists offering personalised IT advice, setup, management and support for small-to-medium businesses (SMBs) and home offices. We offer onsite support in Sydney, and the Illawarra. Or, alternatively we will safely access your computer to diagnose resolve your issues remotely.
Max Computing Services helps you get control of your IT systems:
• Streamlining your technology systems to deliver on your strategic business goals
• Creating a backup plan for your important data
• Building and deploying custom workstations
• Advising on hardware and software purchases
• Upgrading and configuring servers
• Managing Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) Cloud solutions
• Integrating Mac and Windows server environments
• Installing and troubleshooting broadband, WiFi, and networking solutions
Get in Touch
Call (02) 9045 0337 to discuss how Max Computing Services can resolve your IT issues.